Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Juice Anyone?

Hello! So this morning I made an absolutely delicious juice to star my day off!  I assembled the last of the produce I had on hand and got juicing.  What I concocted was a refreshing change of flavor, the sweetness of the carrots was in perfect harmony with the grapefruit, not to mention how alkalizing, vitamin-rich, and downright delicious this juice is!  Get ready to pump yourself full of vitamin C, calcium and beta-carotene to list a few nutrients. . .  (Whoops, apparently my phone is incorporating checkerboard patterns on my pictures now!)



Grapefruit Carrot Zinger

1 Grapefruit, peeled
1 Lemon, not peeled
1-2 Apples
1 bunch Kale
10-15 Carrots

The amount of carrots and apples you use simply depends on your taste preference, or how badly your eyes are craving beta-carotene.  Goodbye coffee, hello juice!!

In Joy,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!